Thursday, May 22, 2014

Edits, baby, RAGT

So my life is a little crazy right now. I've piled my plate high. I'm in the middle of edits for the second book in The Falling series. I'm 40 days from my due date. I'm scrambling to get together a nursery, buy all the things still left on our registries, locate my list for thank-you notes and then write them ... oh and getting ready to head down to Cincinnati for Lori Foster's Annual Reader and Author Get Together at almost 37 weeks pregnant...
Who planned this?! ;)





In all honesty I'm elated about each and every one of the aforementioned aspects of my life right now - even if they decided to happen all at once.
So ... as of right now I plan to be fully present at RAGT but I'm not really the one running the show. But if this precious little girl growing in my belly cooperates will I be seeing you there? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment